V tem oddelku

Priprava za državljanstvo

Learn about the N400 application. Learn how to apply for citizenship. Read about the naturalization interview. Preberite več

Tvoje pravice

Learn about your rights as a refugee or immigrant in the United States. You have rights, even if you are not a citizen. Preberite več

Asylum seekers updates

Find the latest information for asylum seekers at the USA-Mexico border. Preberite več

Azil in TPS

Information about how to apply for asylum in the United States. Information to help immigrants in detention centers. Preberite več

The number of refugees allowed in the US in 2019

An announcement was made that the number of refugees allowed to come to the United States in 2019 is 30,000. Tukaj so 3 things you should know if you are a refugee who is already here in the US. Preberite več

More citizenship resources

See all our pages in this section. Find more information about citizenship, azil, rights and laws. Preberite več

Poišči pomoč blizu vas

Iskanje programov in sredstev v vašem mestu.

Začetek iskanja