Ihre Rechte

Auch EnglischKein Englisch


You have the right to be safe in the United States. Learn about the rights you have from the United States government and how to protect yourself with your legal rights. Lesen Sie mehr

Bring your family to the United States (Familienzusammenführung)

Die US-Regierung hat ein Programm, Flüchtlinge zu ihren Ehemann/Ehefrau und Kindern fordern, mit ihnen Leben in den USA genannt Familienzusammenführung kommen kann. You must apply for this program within two years of living in the US as a refugee or two years of receiving asylum in the US. Lesen Sie mehr

Immigrant rights

Even if you are not a citizen, you have legal rights in the United States to protect you and your family. Lesen Sie mehr

Green card (permanent residency)

Nach Aufenthalten in den USA für ein Jahr, Sie müssen ein permanent Resident zu werden oder um Ihre Greencard erhalten anwenden.. Your green card is proof that you are allowed to live and work in the US. Lesen Sie mehr

Refugee travel document

Als Flüchtling, Sie können überall in den USA Reisen. Jedoch, if you need to travel outside of the US, you have to complete special travel papers and forms. Lesen Sie mehr

Die Zahl der Flüchtlinge in den USA zugelassen 2019

An announcement was made that the number of refugees allowed to come to the US in 2019 ist 30,000. Here are three things you must know if you are a refugee that is already here Lesen Sie mehr

Aus der Community

Familienzusammenführung: Informationen darüber, wie bewerben Sie sich für die Mitglieder Ihrer Familie in die USA kommen.Familienzusammenführung: Information on how you can apply for your family members to come to the U.S.
A long walk to freedom: from Dadaab refugee camp to MinnesotaA long walk to freedom: From dadaab refugee camp to Minnesota. A refugee reflects his journey from Dadaab, the world's largest refugee camp located in Kenya